Thursday, May 31, 2012

When im thinking of you

You're my present,my future,
my all, my everything
My six in the morning when the clock rings
And I open up my eyes to a new day
My laughs, my frowns
My ups, my downs
It's a feeling that you get 
When you know that something's true..


Your wonderfull like the colors of the rainbow
Warm hearted like the rays of the sun on a summer day
And I got to do is look in to your eyes to lose myself
You're the substance of my dreams, epitomy of men
The only one I truly call mine













The Sweetest Thing is what you are


From you I'll never be to far

When I think of love I think of You





Because you make me believe in 
myself when nobody else can help
Because you live..


My world has twice as many stars in the sky



I LOVE YOU RERIN'S

0 comments:

Post a Comment